|Contact 07760 450108 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org|
Having worked in almost every corner of London Jill quite simply loves the city; but her particular passion is for its Churches. She is currently a ‘watcher’ for Friends of the City Churches to help keep them open for visitors.
Her portfolio of walks includes:
- The Market & the Monastery – a walk around Smithfield
- Print & the Press– exploring Fleet Street
- Wren Watching – enjoying some of Christopher Wren’s beautiful city churches
- God and Mammon – a walk covering the twin motifs of the City, religion and commerce
- Rights & Wrongs in the City – from the Peasants’ Revolt to the Pankhursts
- Shardlake’s London – a walk through the City based on the series of novels by C J Sansom
- Avenues & Alleyways – a step back in time discovering the narrow winding streets that evoke the mediaeval City.